Frequently Asked Questions
We have collected all of our most popular questions and answered them to the best of our ability below. If you can't find what you are looking for, please submit your question at the bottom of this page.
What safety actions are you taking during COVID-19?
- We want to take a moment to assure you that Epic Gourmet Popcorn abides by strict quality standards. Food safety and sanitation have always been, and will continue to be, a top priority. We are paying close attention to the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on ways to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Our employees are required to wear gloves at all times when handling food or money, and all surfaces are cleaned before and after food is prepared. Employees are required to wash hands frequently throughout their shift. We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment. Most importantly, we are asking employees to stay home if they start to feel sick. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at (219) 227-9499.
Are you open during COVID-19?
- Yes, we are open. However, for the safety of you and our employees, we only offer curbside pickup service. For those who want to buy products or sizes that are not available online, please call (219) 227-9499 and we would be happy to process your order over the phone.
Do you offer curbside pickup?
- Yes, simply enter in your address during checkout and then click on curbside pickup. For same day curbside order pickup, you must place the order one hour before closing. You will receive a text or email when your order is ready. For store hours, please click here.
Where are you located?
- We have two stores in Northwest Indiana and our online store ships nationwide. For more information on our stores, please click here.
What is your average shipping time?
- It typically takes 3-7 business days for your order to be processed and delivered. We ship all of our orders USPS Priority Ground Monday through Saturday. With COVID-19, some areas are experiencing longer than usual shipping times.
Do you ship the order the same day it was placed?
- Orders received before 12pm central time, will likely be shipped out the same day. However, for quality control, we handcraft our popcorn in small batches and can sell out of flavors quickly. If your order includes a flavor this was sold out, your order will ship out the next business day. Please note, orders placed after 5pm Friday will not be shipped out until Monday.
Do you offer home delivery?
- Yes, you can get your popcorn order delivered with Grubhub, Doordash or Uber Eats.
What's your return or refund policy?
- Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please call us at (219) 227-9499 or email your order information and reason for a refund to firstname.lastname@example.org and an Epic Representative will be in contact with you within 24 hours.
Where can we find allergen information?
- Allergen information can be found on each flavor or product page. Epic Popcorn is made on shared equipment and may contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please call us at (219) 227-9499 and we would be happy to assist you.
Where can I find ingredient information?
- Ingredient information can be found on each flavor page. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please call us at (219) 227-9499 and we would be happy to assist you.
Why do you not have nutrition labels on your products?
- As a small business, we are not required to add nutrition labeling through the FDA's small business nutrition labeling exemption. However, we feel this information is important, and are currently working towards providing our customers with this information.
Don't see your question on this page? Please submit your question using the form below and we'll have an Epic Representative get back to you within 2 business days. If your request needs immediate attention, please call 219.227.9499 and speak to one of our Epic Representatives during our business hours.