Frequently Asked Questions
We have collected all of our most popular questions and answered them to the best of our ability below. If you can't find what you are looking for, please submit your question at the bottom of this page.
Where are you located?
- We are located at 248 W Lincoln Highway, Schererville, IN.
How quickly will my order ship?
- Orders generally ship within two business days -- many orders ship the same day you place your order!
- For quality control, we handcraft our popcorn in small batches and can sell out of flavors quickly. Please note, orders placed after 5pm Friday will not be shipped out until Monday.
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping prices vary depending on the shipping address. Most Epic Boxes ship free within the continental United States. Additional shipping charges currently apply to California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, Alaska, and outlying US islands and territories.
Do you offer home delivery?
- Yes, you can get your popcorn order delivered with Grubhub, Doordash or Uber Eats.
What's your cancelation policy?
Every Epic Gourmet Popcorn order is popped fresh and custom assembled to your specifications. For this reason, once your order is received, it cannot be canceled.
What's your return or refund policy?
- Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please call us at (219) 227-9499 or email your order information and reason for a refund to email@example.com and an Epic Representative will be in contact with you within 24 hours.
Where can we find allergen information?
- Allergen information can be found on each flavor or product page. Epic Popcorn is made on shared equipment and may contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please call us at (219) 227-9499 and we would be happy to assist you.
Where can I find ingredient information?
- Ingredient information can be found on each flavor page. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please call us at (219) 227-9499 and we would be happy to assist you.
Why do you not have nutrition labels on your products?
- As a small business, we are not required to add nutrition labeling through the FDA's small business nutrition labeling exemption. However, we feel this information is important, and are currently working towards providing our customers with this information.
How long will your popcorn stay fresh if unopened?
- Our popcorn will last 2-3 weeks in its sealed package kept away from light and moisture. After being opened, the popcorn will lose a little bit of its crunch and will take on a softer chewy texture within a day or two. For those who do not plan on enjoying their popcorn in one delightful sitting, we highly recommend our Choose Your Flavor – Pick Nine Box which allows you to choose nine of your favorite flavors sealed in nine 3-cup bags.
Don't see your question on this page? Please submit your question using the form below and we'll have an Epic Representative get back to you within 2 business days. If your request needs immediate attention, please call 219.227.9499 and speak to one of our Epic Representatives during our business hours.